Children enjoyed a number of sporting activities last term and the following activities will be taking place this term:
- Y6 will be having basketball coaching and will take part in a ‘Hoops for Health’ Festival at Parkside Academy
- Year 4 are enjoying swimming lessons
- Mrs Charlton is running an after school fitness club
- Our Boys and Girls football teams are taking part in the league with other local schools
- KS2 children will be attending a swimming gala at Woodhouse Leisure Centre and a Cross Country Festival at Bishop Auckland.