We are extremely excited to have begun offering Wraparound Care and hope that many of you will take advantage of this exciting opportunity for high quality childcare at an affordable cost.
As our vision is to nurture and inspire our children, to use their God-given gifts, to be the best that they can be, we have made a deliberate commitment to ensuring that our children enjoy an engaging, purposeful and enjoyable Wraparound, in which they have a wealth of opportunities to ‘let their light shine.’ Our Wraparound care provides highly positive, memorable experiences which offer rich opportunities for high quality play and learning. Our pupils, with their many gifts and talents, enjoy a wide range of activities within Wraparound to allow all gifts and talents to be nurtured: some children may have been blessed with creative gifts of design, and therefore need an opportunity within model making to ‘let their light shine’. Careful monitoring, investment and school improvement arches across, not only the curriculum offered in school, but the ‘Wraparound’ care offered outside of the school day, to ensure that all aspects of school life are of a consistently high quality.
About St. Stephen’s CE Primary Wraparound Care
Our Wraparound Care is open to children from Reception to Year 6 and also any older siblings who previously attended our school. It offers breakfast club from 7.45am to 8.45am and afterschool childcare from 3.15pm to 6.00pm term time only. Children preferably need to be booked in advance on a termly or half termly basis.
‘Adhoc’ bookings for the ‘after school’ element of Wraparound Care may be made, on a weekly or more casual basis as and when required, subject to space being available. For adhoc bookings parents must telephone the school office (01388 746426) no later than 4:00pm the day before childcare is required to check availability. You can also email email@example.com to notify us of any changes or add further sessions for your children.
For breakfast club we would prefer sessions to be pre-booked however for ‘adhoc’ sessions we are happy to accept children without prior booking.
How to access Wraparound Care
A copy of the Contract Information booklet is available below which gives you all details regarding provision, costs and payment information. Parents must read and agree to the terms and conditions before completing a booking form. We have sent home the parental agreement, booking form and contact form (copies available below) and if you would like your child to attend our breakfast club and/or after school care we would be grateful if you could complete these and return both forms as soon as possible.
If you are not currently using our breakfast club but think that you may use it or the after school care at some point in the year, please complete and return the contact form and parental agreement and you can then complete a booking form later or your child can attend for adhoc sessions. Please note that children will not be able to attend any sessions without a completed contact form and parental agreement
We would like to highlight the following key points from the contract which parents must note before requesting a place at any of our Wraparound Care sessions.
• The school office is open from 7.45am to 4.00pm and must always be the first point of contact for any bookings, queries etc. for Wraparound Care.
• For breakfast club we would prefer sessions to be pre-booked however for ‘adhoc’ sessions we are happy to accept children without prior booking.
• Parents/Carers will be required to sign children in when they drop them off at Breakfast Club and to sign children out when they pick them up from Wraparound Care so that we can keep accurate records and invoices. We expect all children to be collected promptly at or before 6.00pm and there will be late charges for collecting after this time except in very exceptional circumstances.
• Invoices will be produced for the beginning of each half term and all pre-booked sessions must be paid for at least one week in advance. Short notice bookings and any ‘adhoc’ bookings must be paid for on the day. Please note that if payment is not received for any sessions then your child’s place will be suspended until the debt is paid in full.
• If your child is genuinely ill and is unable to come to school then we will not charge for the missed Wraparound care session(s). If you need to cancel any pre-booked sessions for any reason we require a minimum of 48 hours notice
If you have any queries or would like to know more about our wraparound care please contact the school office on 01388 746426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.