School Meals for all infant children are currently free, all other meals are prices at £2.05 per day. Payment should be made each Monday and must be paid via our online payment system ‘Parentpay’ as we are no longer taking any cash payments.
Free School Meals
All schools receive additional funding known as pupil premium for pupils whose families receive certain benefits.
FREE SCHOOL MEAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Universal Credit with an earnings threshold that does not exceed £7,400
- Income Support
- Income – based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax
- Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by HMRC that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit). Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
If you think you qualify for Free School Meals please contact the school office or alternatively print and complete and return the form below.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.