All of our school policies can be found on the website but the most important ones for parents of children with SEND are listed below:
- SEN Policy – Spring 20/21
- Equality Information and Objectives 19-20
- Drug policy – Spring 20/21
- Behaviour Policy – Spring 20/21
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions – Spring 20/21
- Complaints Policy 19/20
- Teaching and Learning Policy 19/20
- St Stephen’s CE Accessibility Plan 2018-2021
- Accessibility Audit 2018-2021 – appendix A
- Accessibility Action Plan 2018-2021 – appendix B
Our Keeping children safe in school policy is currently being updated to reflect the latest September 2020 guidance and will be uploaded shortly.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.