We continuously ensure the provision has a positive impact on the outcomes for all of our children/young people. We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Having robust policies and practice in place which are understood by all staff so that all staff know what is expected. These are reviewed annually, or sooner if necessary.
- Regular lesson observations, book scrutiny, learning walks and pupil voice to ensure the best provision is in place and that children are receiving appropriate provision
- Termly (or sooner if necessary) reviews of support plans and provision maps with teachers, SENCO, parents and children
- Termly parent/teacher/SENCo meetings
- Rigorous Performance Management and data progress meetings for staff